Preparing for the 2023 April Election.
Application for Absentee Ballot: EL-121
EL-121 Absentee Ballot Request-English Fillable
Voter Registration Application: EL-131
EL-131 English Fillable
Spring Primary February 20, 2024
Voting Location: Darien Town Hall, N2826 Foundry Road, Darien WI 53114
Polling Hours: 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
When you come to vote you will be asked...
1. You will be asked to announce your name and address.
2. You will be asked to sign the poll list. If you do not claim to be physically disabled and refuse the poll list, you will not be issued a ballot by the election inspectors.
3. Your voter number and ballot will issued after the poll book is signed.
4. You will need to show some kind of photo I.D.
1. The residency requirements - 10 days living in the Town of Darien.
2. You can no longer use a corroborating witness.
3. Registrations ends at 5 p.m. or the close of the business, whichever is later, on the Friday before Election Day and begins again on Election Day. Registration can not take place on the Saturday, Sunday, or Monday before the election.
4. If you do not have proof of residence, you may not register and therefore may not vote.
1. In person absentee voting begins the third Monday (two weeks) before the election.
2. In person absentee voting ends at 5 p.m. or the close of the business, whichever is later, the Friday before the election.
3. No in person absentee voting can take place on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday before the election.
4. I must discontinue mailing absentee ballots to you if you fail to return any absentee ballots mailed.
5. Please do not put your completed signed ballot in the drop box; please my it or only the voter can return their personal envelope to the Town Clerk.
If you interested being a Election Inspector and you are a resident of the Town of Darien please contact the clerk. If you are high school and age of 16 or 17, resident of Town of Darien, have a 3.0 grade point average or equivalent, have permission from your parents and school you may become a poll worker.
Please do not be upset at the Town Clerk or Board of Supervisors with the new changes. The new voting changes were made by your Congressmen and State Representatives and then signed by Governor Evers.
If you have any questions any time. Please call or email during normal business hours.
Marilyn Larson, Clerk
Town of Darien
N2826 Foundry Rd.
Darien, WI 53114